miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Clubs +16

Well, this book is something that has long wanted to publish, but until today I decided to do a blog I have not been able to do XD.Haber, I'm going to a nightclub to open in the evenings for people over 16 and in the evening over 18, like most clubs, I will not say the name of the club to avoid problems.Mostly I go for the evening, and one day I found something that would be lying if I say that surprised me, because it did not. The club gave underwear to girls and boys who make a streeptees go up on stage, well, I really liked what I saw, except when a course is up 2 Women 16 years and 2 over 14 years. First of all, that the gatekeepers of this club when they left to spend, they knew perfectly well that they had 16 years and that his ID was fake until I saw him, were of old, a laminated copy, I am surprised that some goalies do not know identify some relief on a piece of plastic, that the DNI was completely smooth except that the ink was running, but managed to pass? very easy, wore a cleavage bra (only one) in which they could see up to the navel and a miniskirt that I do not think, or to be skirt. Well then, just to be made a slut sluts 14 years went up and down.
Well good to win the inner garment had to undress and take off more clothes who took the pledge, the strongest of all was when they stayed in panties and bra (who had) and the DJ will motivavan to have it Remove All. However, girls of 14 and 16 years remained in chopped ball in the middle of all the disco and all that etsban with DJ, among them there was a man of 40 years, he saw the breasts of these girls.
This does not stop here, then rose boys, but a coincidence that all adults, and they did? told the girls to rise to remove the clothes to the kids, a girl about 15 years pulling down the pants of a man who is 31 years (for me that lives there that is always, or have a pass season) but stayed in his pants? NO, I did take with shorts, a girl of 15 years with the tail of a 31 year old man in the face, wonderful, I like to know that if the party were lower for seniors.
Now I am going to give advice girls:I like that you treated as objects? that when you see guys you whisper to your friends that you are a slut and that you got screwed? You want to be part of the catalog "slut Spring? I like guys only want to be with you to cool that you have been fucked? I like that you also treat them as whores and stupid? I like a guy tells you "I love you" just to follaros and then the next day to see him with another? I would like to see you one day a bunch of aunts and uncle pursuing both he chooses with whom lia that night?And that's what also vsito at that nightclub, a small group of girls that are bundled with the same guy, and are super happy that maybe that night if lie with her, but that girl think that guy was to busy with 5 tias that night before her.Think about all those issues that you and raised.
That perhaps what we want, what you want, is a guy who really loves you, that you concerned as you deserve, that will make you feel cherished and loved him like you do feel them, which I respect, and you will not be seen as a crude toy that they're going pasndo with friends as if you were a joint.Assess what you are, what they are worth, think about where you want to go, and leave that way. Do not say no vistáis as you want, that I understand all the love that we see with good eyes, but do not let those eyes become hands.
Do not know what else to say, I just hope that this piece of text I've written, thought-provoking people to whom they are addressed, not just girls, but everyone who behaves well. RESPECT AND TOLERANCE start by respecting ourselves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario